Terms & Conditions
You can read our Terms & Conditions here, or if you prefer to download them in a pdf, please clicking on the following link: Brookstand – Terms and Conditions
- The Customer hereby agrees to engage the Service Provider to provide the Customer with services (the “Services”) consisting of Company Formation and Monthly Accounting Services as defined in the Order Confirmation. The Services will also include any other tasks which the parties may agree on. Brookstand Ltd hereby agrees to provide such Services to the Customer.
Term of Agreement
- The term of this Agreement will begin on the date of this Agreement and will continue indefinitely until terminated as provided in this Agreement.
- In the event that either party wishes to terminate this Agreement, that party will be required to provide a notice period of 28 days.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the obligations of Brookstand Ltd will terminate upon the earlier of Brookstand Ltd ceasing to be engaged by the Customer or the termination of this Agreement by the Customer or Brookstand Ltd.
- The parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect.
- For the services rendered by Brookstand as required by this Agreement, the Customer will pay to the Service Provider remuneration as per the Order Confirmation. VAT will be applied at the applicable rate of the time of the invoice.
- This remuneration will be payable on a monthly basis, while this Agreement is in force. The invoice will be settled within 7 days of the date of the invoice.
- The Customer is entitled to deduct from Brookstand Ltd’s remuneration any applicable deductions and remittances as required by law.
- In addition to the above remuneration, Brookstand Ltd will be entitled to the following remuneration for performing the Services: Set up costs as per Order.
Reimbursement of Expenses
- Brookstand Ltd will be reimbursed from time to time for all reasonable and necessary expenses incurred by Brookstand Ltd in connection with providing the Services hereunder. Brookstand Ltd will furnish statements and vouchers to the Customer for all such expenses.
- Brookstand Ltd agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any confidential information with respect to the business of the Customer, which Brookstand Ltd has obtained, except as may be necessary or desirable to further the business interests of the Customer. This obligation will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
- Brookstand Ltd will not voluntarily or by operation of law assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Customer.
- It is expressly agreed that Brookstand Ltd is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee in providing the Services under this Agreement. Brookstand Ltd and the Customer acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for service.
Modification of Agreement
- Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by either party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each party or an authorized representative of each party.
Time of the Essence
- Time is of the essence in this Agreement. No extension or variation of this Agreement will operate as a waiver of this provision.
- It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition affecting this Agreement except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
- It is the intention of both parties that any implied obligations referenced or defined in The Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 or The Sale of Goods Act 1979 as amended, are expressly excluded for the purposes of this Agreement.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in Sterling pounds.
Third Party Rights
- Third parties cannot benefit from this Agreement under The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- This Agreement will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
Company Formation Services
What our clients say
Sign up for Our Newsletter